HEART TO HEART || TI-DAY #11



Hey guys!!

It's been a while again. I want to apologize for not being as active as I used to be. But alot has happened while I was away. That is why I wanted to write this heart to heart post.

I want to start off with something very important and close to my heart. On the 2nd of this month, my family and I received bad news. A friend who I had known for almost my entire life, passed away on December 1st. She had been battling cancer for four years and she passed away at the age of 16. Since I had known her for so long and she was the very first best friend I had, it wasn't easy. Knowing her close friends, family and boyfriend had to go through all of it, was heartbreaking.

The following week, my mother and sister and I went to the memorial service, which was the most beautiful one I had ever seen. I couldn't be more proud of her. 

Also, as I mentioned before in previous posts and on Facebook, I have been very busy with school, which has been giving me a lot of stress. Luckily, I'm having my break right now, spending time with alot of my family and friends again. 

A couple of weeks ago, I went to see the doctor for my back, bleeding and low immune system. They had to take a few blood tests and I am currently still waiting for my results.
I have been feeling very ill and extremely exhausted for a couple of months now. So I hope they will find out whatever is wrong, although I am probably just low on iron and vitamine D.

I have been travelling alot to see some of my friends and family again, which was very hard for my health. 


Although it doesn't sound like much, it has been affecting my life alot these days. So I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what has kept me away for so long.

I will be posting alot more from now on and I will have a very exciting announcement in my next post, which will be up on Wednesday!

Thank you for supporting my blog and have a blessed week everyone!

Don't forget to smile~

XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment