[ TI-TAG : I LOVE FALL ]



Hey guys!

I have been quite busy with my studies and job hunting, but my finals-week has come to an end so I can post more! 

I was planning to make a video of this tag, but my battery gave up on me while filming, so I decided to just write a post instead! 

As the title already says, I sure do love Fall! Let's hop into the questions, shall we?



I LOVE FALL TAG!

1. Favourite Fall lip product(s)?
    MAYBELLINE  | BABY LIPS - CHERRY ME
    KIKO MILANO | Velvet Matte Satin Lipstick - 600 Nude Beige

 

2. Favourite Fall nail polish?
    GELLY Hi Shine BarryM. | ALMOND 521


                                    



3. Favourite Starbucks Fall drink? (but why ??????????????????)
    White chocolate moccha , Venti sized : (


4. Favourite Fall candle?
    I'm absolutely loving the Roasted Marshmallow ones though!


5. Favourite Fall scarf or accessory?
    All time fave, my huge comfy scarf by the Primark! Been using this one for the past             year now~




6. Haunted house, Haunted hay ride or Haunted corn haze?
    Haunted corn haze would be freaking horrifying... I'm in.


7. Favourite Halloween film?
    A classic : Halloween (1978)


8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
    Popsicles!


9. What did you dress up as for Halloween?
    I didn't dress up this year : ( 


10. What is your favourite thing about Fall?
    My favourite thing has got to be beautiful coloured, fallen leafs on the ground,                 decorating the streets and reminding me that my favourite season (Winter) is just             around the corner!



Who I think, who should do this tag next :

LILY - LILY LIN
JENNY - JENNYCHANNEL
MAXIME - MAXIME V R
DANII - HOLLAND ROADS


XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters


    

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment