IT'S ME AGAIN - 10-07-2016

Hey you,


It's been a few months since I've been gone, hasn't it? How have you been? I hope you are doing well. Are you enjoying the start of a new summer?
 
The past few months has been busier than I would have expected them to be. Alot has happened and it was alot to deal with. Because of all the negative things going on inside my head, I lost sight of the good things in life. A few times, I had lost all hope. I was very negative again, especially because I am unemployed again, but luckily, I found the hope again, which I had lost.

My mom found a new place for us to live, since we had to leave the place where we lived with her boyfriend. It's not the biggest place, but we can finally find peace with just the three of us now. I am glad to be back in my hometown. After leaving to Rotterdam last year, nothing really felt like home, as my hometown. I passed my finalsweek at school, and I got an official letter saying I have passed my first year of Marketing & Communications TTO (International Business). After many stressful months of working hard for finalsweek, I was quite happy to hear that I made it. I am currently looking for a new job and applying for them! My first year of IB has come to it's end, and a new summer has begun. 

I missed writing and vlogging, but I am back now. Last week I went to a hip-hop/rap festival called WOO HAH! in Tilburg, The Netherlands. I filmed a few things and I will be editing that along with another vlog, which I will make in Paris. Yes, I am currently packing my suitcase, because I will be going on a trip to Paris and Brugge upcoming week, with Nozomi and her parents. I am very excited, but since I haven't been able to buy my new laptop yet, I won't be able to edit any videos untill I get back from our trip. 

I just wanted to catch up on some things with you, since I haven't seen you in a long time. I want to thank you for sticking with me, even if I have been the worst blogger ever. I'm sorry. I will be better and see you soon with more posts and videos! If you have any requests or ideas for me to do, let me know! 


XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment