NEW VIDEO || GRWM : My Everyday Make-Up

Hey guys!

Today I decided to make my first ever make-up video! I want to step out of my comfort zone by showing you guys my bare-face and what kind of make-up I usually wear. The quality got messed up while uploading, but I couldn't fix it anymore, so I hope you don't mind!

I lost a lot of footage from my Paris & Brugge trip, so I am still trying to edit the vlog in another way! So in the meantime, I have this video for ya'll!

I listed all the products and music I used in this video in the description box.
If you do like the video, don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

I linked the video down below and I will see you guys soon.

Bye bye and have a blessed week everybody!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wrM-_jLAQ

XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment