NEW VIDEO || Paris & Disneyland Vlog!

The wait is over! I have finally found some lost footage fromo my trip to Paris and finished the vlog. It took a while, but it is finally here! 


I had a great time in Paris and I am so thankful and blessed for Zomi and her family, for giving me the oppertunity to join them on their holiday to France. I had the greatest time and I would love to go back to Paris any time!

Also, it had been almost 7 years since I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time! It was great to being able to share these new memories with my best friend this time.

I will leave the link to the video down below and don't forget to like & subscribe!





XO Ti Yumi


TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment