[ TI-DAY : BIRTHDAY BASH KEVIN & MIKE ~ ♥ ] #03



( 6th of June 2015 )

Hi guys~

So after 3,5 hours of putting on make-up and not being able to decide what I'd wear, I went to Almere to my friends' birthday.
Chillings in the afternoon, cake, games & dinner. We played Truth or Dare (sober) and it was seriously a mess already. I got a lapdance (with my eyes closed) and one of my best friends had to lick whipcream off my entire arm (help me). I don't remember everything that happened before we started drinking at 11PM, but it was very fun~

After a couple of hours I felt a bit off (BEFORE I started drinking) so I went for a walk by myself outside. After I came back, I started off with one beer. I was still feeling a bit off, but after a while I thought aye why not? After putting their little sister to bed, I took another beer.

AT 11.10PM SH^T GOT REAL

I started off with some shots, which were nice. But then I made my first mistake, my friend didnt like it so I took her cup and drank it. Then other friends (I cant even remember who) came along and gave me their cups. After the last two shots my friend gave me, I thought "Okay its time for me to lay down.". So my friend walked me upstairs, but I nearly fell off the stairs. I walked into Mike's room and I think I collapsed on the floor infront of the other guys, but I'm not sure.
Yesterday I was told I cried for 2 hours straight, went KO/collapsed every 5 seconds or so and some other stuff I did..

It just went downhill from that moment SO thats all I'm gonna share about my experience.

ALTHOUGH I SAID IT A MILLION TIMES : TO THE FORMER BIRTHDAY BOYS~ I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST!! AYEE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also a quick shoutout to all the guys and girls who took care of my fvcked up ass. You are all amazing, although some of you were fucked up aswell <3

XO Ti Yumi

P.S.: I will be editing my short video of my schooltrip to Movie Park Germany, this week. So I'll upload it soon ^^

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime




 < When I stole the birthday boy his phone HAHA <3





About 15 minutes before I started crying, with cuties > 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment