[ TI-TAG : 6 BEAUTY-ITEMS I LOVE ]



Hey guys~

So today I decided to do a TI-TAG. Someone on ask.fm asked me which products I really like from my make-up collection, so I picked 6 items and thought "Why not make a post about this?". So here we go~ ^^

1. DOLLY WINK LIQUID EYELINER


The eyeliner I've been LOVING the past year, is the liquid eyeliner in Deep Black III by the Japanese brand 'Dolly Wink'. It has a fine tip for easily lining the eyes, for both delicate and bold lines. It's smudge free, waterproof and lasts all day (3 of the things we looovvee~~). My little sister bought it for me as a birthday gift last year during her trip to Japan and I still use it. <3



2. L'ORÉAL PARIS EYESHADOW PALETTE


One of the few eyeshadow palettes I've been using alot these days is the SMOKY Nude Lingerie E2 palette by L'Oréal Paris. I love it when I hit pan on eyeshadows~ This palette (as the name already says), is perfect for a smoky eye-look, but with a bit more warmth because of the pink and dark purple-ish shades. I like to use the bright light pinkish shade as a highlighter for my nose, brow-bones, the inner corners of my eyes and cheek-bones. The other pink shade is also nice as a regular pink eyeshadow base~


3. THE BODY SHOP EYESHADOW PALETTE


(ewe my palette looks so gross)
Another eyeshadow palette which I've been using often (as you can probably tell), is the 02 SMOKY MOONSTONE palette by The Body Shop. This one is, once again, for a smoky eye-look. I love smoky eyes and I'm forever faithful to TBS <3 This is one of my Body Shop palettes which I've been using the most, so that's why I picked this one ^^ This palette's shades are a bit darker than the L'Oréal one. Instead of pink and dark purple, it has brown and a darker shade of brown. 


4. MAYBELLINE NEW YORK LIPBALM


My first lipbalm by Maybelline New York was Pink Punch from their BABY LIPS collection. I love the light pink shade. This is my second one so far, because I hit pan on the first one. I have been loving it ever since! Keeps my lips soft and the colour stays on for quite a while. Baby lips sure keeps my lips soft as a baby's butt~ 




5. M.A.C. LIPSTICK


MY. ULTIMATE. FAVOURITE. LIPSTICK.
ANPLIFIEDHEARTLESS A20 by M.A.C. is my favourite lipstick of all time. The dark pink shade can be used for a cute look, but also for a fierce-sexy make-up look. The colour lasts for quite a while and I also like to use it for the gradient-lip look. What else can I say, besides "I love it"? 




6. SULWHASOO BB-CREAM


I actually got this yesterday, but I can tell you I'm quite satisfied with it, so far. It's the SNOWISE WHITENING BB BASE in No. 1 - Light Beige by the Korean brand SULWHASOO. The herbal medicinal BB cream has SPF50+ and PA+++, which means it protects your skin from UVB and UVA rays. I've been using the wrong foundations and BB creams for a long time now, since the shade I need is very light, and some brands don't sell it ; . ; sigh I also got another one from my godmother, but I'll be trying that one out soon~ 



These were just a few items I love at the moment, but I will post more items some other time~ Maybe a make-up collection video when I moved to Rotterdam? 


Ah well we'll see~ If you would like to stay updated, click the links down below. <3



XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: