[ TI-DAY : Lazy bum ] #05

Hey guys~

So yesterday I went to my friend his farewell-BBQ. It was so much fun spending time with friends and new people. Hung out in the pool for a little while, before eating a bit. Sadly, I had to leave early.

I got home around 11.15PM and I was so tired ; . ; . At the party, my eye started hurting really bad, so I hoped it would've calmed down after a good night rest, but it got worse. When I woke up, I couldn't open my eye and it was swollen. I'll be seeing a doctor soon, so I hope it'll be fine~

BUT it also means I won't be able to wear eye-makeup for a while now. Sigh..
Some people requested a review on some of my favourite eye-makeup and a makeup tutorial, but I think that will have to wait for now haha ^^'

I decided to go into the city today, but all I'm doing right now is sit at YoYo! Fresh Tea Bar, using their wifi and drinking boba tea. OH! I recently started drinking their (cold) Taro Coconut Milk drink, with tapioca as topping. It's really nice and currently one of my favourites, along with my all time fave, Yoghurt drink/HoneyDew with Lychee popping~ I highly recommend it! 

I feel lazy today, so I think I'll just go home in a few and watch anime or something hahaha
I started watching One Piece, and I quite enjoy it! To be honest, I'm not the type of person, who likes to watch long animes. But I like OP ^^ .
I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for such a long time and for this post to be a short one. I'll post way more soon! I will be seeing my little sister/best friend tomorrow again, after a loooonnggg time hahai

I hope you all have had a great weekend, and I wish you guys a wonderful week.
Don't forget to smile!!!

XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime

P.S.: We reached 200 likes on the Facebook page today! Thank you guys so so so much~ I really appreciate it ♡

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment