[ VLOG #01 : MAASTRICHT ]

Hey guys~ 

How have you all been recently? I know I haven't been active for quite a while now, and I'm sorry for that.

But I have some exciting news to share with you guys~
I uploaded my first ever vlog yesterday!!!
I filmed it when I went to my friend his farewell BBQ, before his leave to South-Korea. 
Even though I wasn't able to film much and edit it sooner, I tried to make a vlog out of it anyways. I got some good feedback already, so I hope you guys will like it aswell ofcourse.

Upcoming sunday night, I'll be off to Southern-France, for my last minute holiday with my family. I'm actually quite excited to go back! I will try to film alot and make a vlog or two out of it. We aren't sure if we will have internet, so I may not have internet for a week (sigh). 

Have a great week everyone and don't forget to smile! 

XO Ti Yumi




TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOKTianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment