[ TI-DAY : HAIR UPDATE ] #10



Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I had been planning to get lilac hair for over a year know. I was quite upset because of the way my hair looked before I went back to the studio ( Studio Kawaii ). IT was dark brown with an orange and blonde dip-dye. My hair was really damaged and the haircut was awful. I wore it up in a bun or pony-tail most of the time, but I missed having my hair down.

When I got to the studio for the very first time, back in December/January, I met Celia. Celia is an all round hairstylist and owner of the Studio. She knows my hair better than anyone else and so I asked her to fix it for me as usual. The other stylists are Donato, Francesca and Jacky! (I'll leave their SNS links down below!) It was quite busy so while I was waiting for my turn, Celia told me her intern had the time to dye my hair. The intern, Roos, is such a sweet young girl, who did a great job! After Roos washed my hair and put a mask in it, Celia cut and styled it. I was so extremely excited about the colour it turned out to be! 

The plan was to get it all pastel lilac, BUT it turned out to be this pink champagne colour with lilac highlights, which I absolutely loved! I have never loved the way my hair looked, as much as I love it now!



My god-mother Phine, my lovely Lily and me decided to get our appointments at the same time, and we were all so happy with our new hair! 

A while ago when Lily went to a hairdresser in Lelystad, she ended up being really upset with the results and she hated it. After Celia fixed it for her, she was extremely happy. Read more about her hair on her blog! (Link will also be down below.)























A huge thank you to Celia and Roos for fixing my hair, and also to Jacky who helped Roos a bit!!! I'm still extremely hyped about it and I'll be back soon for another session!

Shoutout to Winston for the pictures! His youtube and instagram : @ikstavoorjeklaar 



XO Ti Yumi

TUMBLR : TIANSHI-HIME
INSTAGRAM : tianshi.hime
TWITTER : tianshihime
FACEBOOK : Tianshi-Hime
YOUTUBE : Ti Yumi Pieters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are active on social media aswell! 

STUDIO KAWAII WEBSITE
INSTAGRAM : studiokawaii888
FACEBOOK : Studio Kawaii

THE STYLISTS ON INSTAGRAM:
CELIA
DONATO
JACKY
FRANCESCA
ROOS

LILY'S BLOG UPDATE: HAIR-UPDATE



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment